Change URL to LATAM and Venezuela websites

Edwind Richzendy Contreras Soto richzendy at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 19:56:59 UTC 2015

Hi Robert,

Forget the fedora-latam.org link the domains is own aeperrezt, but the
domain proyectofedora.org.ve it's mine, i'am the mantainer to the
Venezuela fedora site for several years (maybe 7 years), i'am agreed to
sign the"Trademark license Agreement" but i don't know if i need to print
the page and sign the document and scan it and sent the document to you or
what?

By the way, you and me will be together on Fudcon Cordoba and this can be
discussed on Cordoba if you have a lot of work in this moment.