[Fedora-xen] Re: problem creating my 1st VM

Dustin Henning Dustin.Henning at prd-inc.com
Fri Oct 26 16:41:15 UTC 2007

	Since your xdi file is mounted loop and formatted ext3, it isn't
partitioned, so hda1 is probably the way to go.  It won't hurt to try it as
hda instead of hda1, but I don't expect that to help.  Good luck determining
your new problem.  Downloading a xen-ready fedora image from someone might
be what it takes to fix it, though, something from your real / filesystm
might not be compatible with the paravirtualized environment and might be
trying to access things that don't exist in said environment.  I am not sure
on that, but if documentation suggested it, I would think it would work.
	Dustin