[Fedora-xen] Should kernel 2.6.27.5-41.fc9 boot as xen guest?

M A Young m.a.young at durham.ac.uk
Fri Nov 28 14:31:27 UTC 2008

I was trying to get a NVIDIA video driver working with the Fedora 9 kernel
2.6.27.5-41.fc9 (on x86_64) and it refused because it decided it was a xen
kernel, so I thought I would check this claim out.
My attempts to boot a xen guest with that kernel failed, though it got
past the boot loader stage, and I know Fedora 9 has kernel-xen packages,
but I was wondering whether this kernel would be expected to work or not.

 	Michael Young