[Fedora-xen] xen and dom0 kernel builds

M A Young m.a.young at durham.ac.uk
Sun Oct 3 19:55:15 UTC 2010

On Sun, 3 Oct 2010, Pasi Kärkkäinen wrote:

> Are you planning to get xen-4.0.1-3.fc14 to F14 before it goes GA?
> That would be good..

There has been a bit of a delay because it got built with a bad gcc.
xen-4.0.1-4.fc14 is a rebuild once gcc was fixed. As specified in
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Updates_Policy
I am now waiting a week before I push it to stable.

> Could you upload xen-4.0.1-1.fc13.1 src.rpm somewhere? I'd like to
> mirror it, some people might want to get it also now when it's
> removed from that koji page..

I could but I have now just built xen-4.0.1-1.fc13.2 at
This is the same except that I am experimenting by adding a patch from the
Fedora grub package to see if I can get ext4 support in pvgrub.

 	Michael Young