[Fedora-xen] blocked domain

Gergely Buday gbuday at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 12:46:10 UTC 2012

Hi,

I tried to install a fedora onto my xen domain with virt-manager. At
the third attempt I reached some success:

# xm list
Name                                        ID   Mem VCPUs      State   Time(s)
Domain-0                                     0  3005     1     r-----   6236.5
MobileOtp                                       1024     1                 0.0
MobileOtp2                                      1024     1                 0.0
MobileOtp3                                   3   800     1     -b----    338.4

But, when trying to issue

# xm console MobileOtp3

the terminal becomes stuck and only killing the xenconsole process frees it.

The installation itself did not run, how can I step ahead?

- Gergely