[Fedora-xen] Call for Participation to the Fedora Virt Test Day

Dario Faggioli raistlin at linux.it
Wed Oct 31 19:11:54 UTC 2012

On Tue, 2012-10-30 at 15:35 +0100, Dario Faggioli wrote:
> Specific information regarding testing Xen
> on Fedora can be found in this Wiki page:
>
>   http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Fedora_Test_Days

And let me just add that we also have a Fedora-Xen LiveCD.

I just finished cooking it, tested it, and it seems to be working!

If you decide to try it, it will bring you into a Fedora 18 Beta TC6
Dom0, with Xen 4.2.0 as hypervisor (as per F18 updates-testing
repository).

I'm putting it here [*]:
 http://xenbits.xen.org/people/dariof/Live/Fedora/Virt-TestDay-Xen.iso

Go download it and enjoy being able to start creating VMs with Xen on
Fedora without the need to install anything!!

Feel free to report to me (dario.faggioli at citrix.com) anything you think
could be related to the LiveCD itself (rather than other kind of bugs,
that you should report to the proper mailing-lists :-D).

Regards,
Dario

[*] Just don't go there right now... Give it a couple of hours from the
time I'm sending this e-mail. I'm uploading it there with my residential
ADSL, which is quite of slow in that direction. :-(

Dario Faggioli, Ph.D, http://retis.sssup.it/people/faggioli