Reintroduce system-config-lvm and system-config-network to the spin, thoughts?

Adam Miller maxamillion at fedoraproject.org
Wed Aug 24 15:44:55 UTC 2011

I would like to apologize for my flub up here, I actually have no desire
to bring system-config-network back .... I completely missed that
system-config-network-tui was it's own package and *is* currently in the
XFCE Spin. I was experimenting with some spins stuff and one of the
re-rolls I did was lacking system-config-network-tui and I was mistaken.

So ... please disregard my psycho babble :X

-AdamM