request: xfce4-sensors-plugin

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 23 10:33:22 UTC 2011

Am Freitag, den 22.07.2011, 18:07 -0700 schrieb Todd And Margo Chester:
> Hi Guys,
>
> In the el6 xfce 4.8 repo, would you please consider adding
>
> http://goodies.xfce.org/projects/panel-plugins/xfce4-sensors-plugin

For EL6 we only provide plugins with an active upstream and a certain
amount of stability. While the developer of the sensors plugin is still
around he often is unresponsive (he recently became father) and the
plugin has severe stability issues. I suggest not to add it to the EL6
repos but if somebody wants it he is free to do so.

Regards,
Christoph