yum update doesn't

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 23 16:03:16 UTC 2012

Am Montag, den 23.01.2012, 15:32 +0000 schrieb Beartooth:
> 	What do I do about the problem below? The "yum load transaction"
> at the end of it doesn't work. Nor does "yum update --skip-broken" nor
> "yum clean all"

Two problems:
     1. You are using both Fedora and rpmfusion, but their mirrors are
        not in sync. Just wait a few days until all kernel modules get
        build for the latest kernel.
     2. You have some horribly outdated Fedora 13 packages on your
        machine. Remove them if you don't use them. At least the old F14
        kernels need to go.

Last but not least this is not related to Xfce, so you better ask on
fedora-users mailing list. I'm sure you will have more success there.

Kind regards,
Christoph