Fedora 16 XFCE spin language problem

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 15 09:45:23 UTC 2012

Am Donnerstag, den 15.03.2012, 10:31 +0100 schrieb SilvioTO:
> Good news:
>
> I executed command "xdg-user-dirs-gtk-update", and the folders in
> italian was added.
> I moved my data and deleted the english folders.

They should be renamed, so there is no need to move any data.

> I put the command "xdg-user-dirs-gtk-update" to run on login automatically.

It should be executed automatically already:
rpm -ql xdg-user-dirs-gtk | grep autostart
/etc/xdg/autostart/user-dirs-update-gtk.desktop

> Reboot and now all are ok, thunar is always in italian.
>
> A big thanks!

> P.S. However, I think this is a bug, and I think to be solved in the
> future versions of the Fedora Xfce spin. I love this spin, make it perfect!

Glad we managed to help you, but we cannot really fix a bug if you do
not provide the feedback we have asked you for. We need to figure out
what went wrong on your system.

Kind regards,
Christoph