Fw: Comiz Tester for xfce and lxde

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 17:40:41 UTC 2013

I think the bellow quoted message is more for suited for the audience
on xfce list than devel list. Forwarding :-)

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 18:27:14 +0100
From: Rave it <chat-to-me at raveit.de>
To: devel at lists.fedoraproject.org
Subject: Comiz Tester for xfce and lxde

Dear xfce/lxde user/maintainer,
perhaps you know i re-retired compiz-0.88 for f18.
I also added a start-script for lxde and xfce, subpackage compiz-xfce
and compiz-lxde.
Unfortunately i do not use xfce or lxde directly so i have no feedback
if compiz is running well in those desktop.
I did a short test if i had created the packages, and it was OK.

It wold be nice if some could test it more and give me a feedback.

Thank you
Wolfgang

PS: compiz is running well in gnome-fallback