spins size changes

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Mon May 13 16:17:57 UTC 2013

ok. I dropped firefox. ;)

Rationale:

* midori is the Xfce browser

* midori should be at least sufficent for browsing from the live media
  even for people who don't like it full time.

* Folks can install firefox after they install from media easily.

* This gives us a fair bit of room so we don't have to scramble to fix
  things for a while, while still fitting on a 700mb media.

* We could look at adding some more carefully selected things we are
  missing. Suggestions? (note that we don't want to pull in perl or
  xulrunner again).

* If there's too much negative feedback we can revert this and drop
  midori/webkitgtk (which will put us very very close to over again,
  but should just barely fit).

kevin