spins size changes

Zoltan Hoppar hopparz at gmail.com
Mon May 20 19:50:03 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'd like to also add the following apps:

- PnMixer for sound management (500 k), as PulseAudio has never will have
tray app
- epdfview (407 k)
- atop (100 k) - not a must, but very versatile, multifunctional top-like
app
- gnote (if it's not added - 3 megs)
 - As we have Asunder, maybe good idea to have Easytag (5 megs), or Tagtool
(870k)
- Fpm2 - lightweight password manager (362 k)
- mtpaint as image editor, because gimp is too big (570 k, no deps, pygtk)

Thanks,

Zoltan

--
PGP:  06853DF7