Xfce f22 beta status

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Sun Mar 29 13:45:17 UTC 2015

Hey folks.

Beta freeze is coming up on tuesday.

The biggest items I see currently are:

* Make sure all our pending in testing Xfce packages get karma and
  pushed stable before tuesday (ie, today or tomorrow).

* It would be great if we could finish off libxfcegui4 and those last 3
  plugins, but I am not sure we will be able to.

  On notes: There's a upstream notes-plugin rc now, which they say they
  will release next week, but that will likely be after freeze.

  Is there any news on timer-plugin and cellmodem-plugin? I guess I can
  look at those later today perhaps.

* Size: we just crossed over the 1GB size, so I bumped our target to
  2GB. Is there anything we should cut or add? I guess many people were
  in favor of switching in firefox over midori? Please indicate if so,
  and we can make that change.

* Anything else we need to do that folks can think of?

kevin