[Zarafa] Come and code with Zarafa at FOSDEM 2012

Robert Scheck robert at fedoraproject.org
Thu Dec 15 23:50:59 UTC 2011

Come code with us @FOSDEM2012!
==============================

Just like the last 2 years the Zarafa team will be on FOSDEM with a booth.
Unfortunately we didn't get selected for a devroom to do some hacking
session and talks.

We would like to organize some development/hacking sessions to get your
Zarafa project over the hurdle it's currently facing or support you to make
that last mile.

We will do two sessions, one C++ / Python session for ZCP and one session
for the new WebApp. Each session will take around two hours.

We intend this to be rather exclusive and are thinking of sitting down with
max. 8 community developers per session, to keep it productive and
personal. Each session is guided by a Code coach from Zarafa (Steve Hardy /
Simon Koster) and the Zarafa Community Board members Robert Scheck and
Mario Verbelen.

Will you join us?

Get the invite by emailing your desired session (ZCP or WebApp) & project
title + description to: "fosdem2012 [at] zarafa.com".

No project yet, but want to join anyway?

No problem but try to create a challenge and code the general structure or
API before FOSDEM starts.

http://community.zarafa.com/pg/blog/read/6236/come-code-with-us-fosdem2012
is the official announcement by Remon van Gijn at the Zarafa Community Hub.