389 Directory Server 220.127.116.11
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base
Fedora packages are available from the Fedora 22, 23 and
The new packages and versions are:
Source tarballs are available for download at Download
389-ds-base Source and Download
Highlights in 18.104.22.168
- Various bugs including a security bug 1299417 are fixed.
Installation and Upgrade
for information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install, use yum install 389-ds yum install
389-ds After install completes, run setup-ds-admin.pl
to set up your directory server. setup-ds-admin.pl
To upgrade, use yum upgrade yum upgrade After
upgrade completes, run setup-ds-admin.pl -u to
update your directory server/admin server/console information.
for more information about the initial installation, setup,
for information about source tarballs and SCM
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing
as well as https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/389-ds-base-22.214.171.124-1.fc22 and https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/389-ds-base-126.96.36.199-1.fc23.
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in
our Trac instance: https://fedorahosted.org/389
Detailed Changelog since 188.8.131.52
- Ticket 47788 - Supplier can skip a failing update, although it
- Ticket 48289 - 389-ds-base: ldclt-bin killed by SIGSEGV
- Ticket 48305 - perl module conditional test is not conditional
when checking SELinux policies
- Ticket 48312 - Crash when doing modrdn on managed entry
- Ticket 48332 - allow users to specify to relax the FQDN constraint
- Ticket 48341 - deadlock on connection mutex
- Ticket 48362 - With exhausted range, part of DNA shared configuration is deleted after
- Ticket 48369 - RFE - Add config
setting to always send the password expiring time
- Ticket 48370 - The ‘eq’ index does not get updated properly
when deleting and re-adding attributes in the same
- Ticket 48375 - SimplePagedResults – in the search error case,
simple paged results slot was not released.
- Ticket 48388 - db2ldif -r segfaults from time to time
- Ticket 48406 - Avoid self deadlock
- Ticket 48412 - worker threads do not detect abnormally
- Ticket 48445 - keep alive entries can break replication
- Ticket 48448 - dirsrv start-stop fail in certain
- Ticket 48492 - heap corruption at schema replication.
- Ticket 48536 - Crash in slapi_get_object_extension