389 Directory Server 126.96.36.199
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base version
Fedora packages are available from the Fedora 22, 23 and
The new packages and versions are:
Source tarballs are available for download at Download 389-ds-base
Download nunc-stans Source
Highlights in 188.8.131.52
* Various bugs including a security bug 1299417 are fixed.
Installation and Upgrade
information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install, use *yum install 389-ds* yum install 389-ds After install
completes, run *setup-ds-admin.pl* to set up your directory
To upgrade, use *yum upgrade* yum upgrade After upgrade completes, run
*setup-ds-admin.pl -u* to update your directory server/admin
server/console information. setup-ds-admin.pl -u
more information about the initial installation, setup, and upgrade
for information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list:
as well as
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our
Trac instance: https://fedorahosted.org/389
Detailed Changelog since 184.108.40.206
* Ticket 47788 - Supplier can skip a failing update, although it
* Ticket 48289 - 389-ds-base: ldclt-bin killed by SIGSEGV
* Ticket 48305 - perl module conditional test is not conditional when
checking SELinux policies
* Ticket 48312 - Crash when doing modrdn on managed entry
* Ticket 48332 - allow users to specify to relax the FQDN constraint
* Ticket 48341 - deadlock on connection mutex
* Ticket 48362 - With exhausted range, part of DNA shared
configuration is deleted after server restart
* Ticket 48369 - RFE - Add config setting to always send the password
* Ticket 48370 - The ‘eq’ index does not get updated properly when
deleting and re-adding attributes in the same modify operation
* Ticket 48375 - SimplePagedResults – in the search error case, simple
paged results slot was not released.
* Ticket 48388 - db2ldif -r segfaults from time to time
* Ticket 48406 - Avoid self deadlock by PR_Lock(conn->c_mutex)
* Ticket 48412 - worker threads do not detect abnormally
* Ticket 48445 - keep alive entries can break replication
* Ticket 48448 - dirsrv start-stop fail in certain shell environments.
* Ticket 48492 - heap corruption at schema replication.
* Ticket 48536 - Crash in slapi_get_object_extension