Update of /cvs/dirsec/adminutil/lib/libadminutil
In directory cvs-int.fedora.redhat.com:/tmp/cvs-serv8401/adminutil/lib/libadminutil
Resolves: bug 235293
Bug Description: Review Request: adminutil - Utility library for Fedora Directory Server
1) Use macros consistently in the spec file
2) Use install -p to ensure header file timestamps are preserved
3) Fixed acclanglist.c to use LGPL
4) Link admsslutil against adminutil to resolve undefined symbols
5) Check for genrb in icu.m4
RCS file: /cvs/dirsec/adminutil/lib/libadminutil/acclanglist.c,v
retrieving revision 1.1
retrieving revision 1.2
diff -u -r1.1 -r1.2
--- acclanglist.c 4 Apr 2007 19:37:36 -0000 1.1
+++ acclanglist.c 25 May 2007 22:55:55 -0000 1.2
@@ -1,39 +1,21 @@
/** BEGIN COPYRIGHT BLOCK
- * This Program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under
- * the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software
- * Foundation; version 2 of the License.
- * This Program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT
- * ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS
- * FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
- * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with
- * this Program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple
- * Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA.
- * In addition, as a special exception, Red Hat, Inc. gives You the additional
- * right to link the code of this Program with code not covered under the GNU
- * General Public License ("Non-GPL Code") and to distribute linked
- * including the two, subject to the limitations in this paragraph. Non-GPL Code
- * permitted under this exception must only link to the code of this Program
- * through those well defined interfaces identified in the file named EXCEPTION
- * found in the source code files (the "Approved Interfaces"). The files of
- * Non-GPL Code may instantiate templates or use macros or inline functions from
- * the Approved Interfaces without causing the resulting work to be covered by
- * the GNU General Public License. Only Red Hat, Inc. may make changes or
- * additions to the list of Approved Interfaces. You must obey the GNU General
- * Public License in all respects for all of the Program code and other code used
- * in conjunction with the Program except the Non-GPL Code covered by this
- * exception. If you modify this file, you may extend this exception to your
- * version of the file, but you are not obligated to do so. If you do not wish to
- * provide this exception without modification, you must delete this exception
- * statement from your version and license this file solely under the GPL without
- * exception.
- * Copyright (C) 2001 Sun Microsystems, Inc. Used by permission.
+ * Copyright (C) 2001 Sun Microsystems, Inc. Used by permission.
* Copyright (C) 2005 Red Hat, Inc.
* All rights reserved.
+ * This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
+ * modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
+ * License as published by the Free Software Foundation version
+ * 2.1 of the License.
+ * This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
+ * but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
+ * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
+ * Lesser General Public License for more details.
+ * You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
+ * License along with this library; if not, write to the Free Software
+ * Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
* END COPYRIGHT BLOCK **/