Description: As reporter Oliver Thalmann (oliver.thalmann(a)chuv.ch)
pointed out, retrocl_init_trimming was repeating the retrocl_
housekeeping event every 5000 minutes instead of 5 minutes.
This patch fixes it to 5 minutes.
Thanks to Oliver Thalmann for his debugging. As he figured out,
retrocl_init_trimming was passing the interval in microseconds not in
* slapi_eq_repeat: cause an event to happen repeatedly.
* fn: the function to call
* arg: an argument to pass to the called function
* when: the time that the function should first be called
* interval: the amount of time (in milliseconds) between
* successive calls to the function
* slapi_eq_context - a handle to an opaque object which
* the caller can use to refer to this particular scheduled
slapi_eq_repeat(slapi_eq_fn_t fn, void *arg, time_t when, unsigned long
Description: If entries created by the 389 v1.2.5 or older,
the primary db (id2entry.db4) contains "entrydn:<normalized dn>".
Upgrading from the old version to v1.2.6 keeps the entrydn
attribute type and its value even though v1.2.6 is not supposed
to store the entrydn in the database.
1) This patch drops the entrydn attribute and value in upgrading
2) If an ldif file contains entrydn attribute type and value,
import (ldif2db[.pl]) ignores it.
3) A leak was found in the export (db2ldif[.pl]) which is fixed.
4) When nsslapd-subtree-rename-switch configuration attribute has
the value "on", entrydn is not used nor created. But the
server accepted reindexing entrydn request and generated an
entrydn index file. This patch rejects it.
5) Entry and dn cache clear calls (cache_clear) are added to
dblayer_instance_close in "#if defined(_USE_VALGRIND)", which
is not defined. To enable the code, the server needs to be
rebuilt with defining the macro. This is purely for debugging.