with regard to documentation, I made some changes to the "dscreate
1) I slightly changed the format of the comments to:
parameter_name (type) [REQUIRED|optional]
Default value: ...
2) I rewrote the parameter descriptions. They should be now
3) By default, all parameters are now commented out. I added a note
to the intro that the [REQUIRED]-flagged parameters must be
With these changes, writing the documentation simplifies:
* I can tell in the docs to uncomment the [REQUIRED]
parameters and set them to have a minimal INF file.
Previously, it was harder to to identify the required
parameters (the ones which were not commented out).
* Instead of describing the parameters in the RH docs, I can
now refer to the "dscreate example" output, because the
descriptions should be more detailed.
Please review the attached patch and push. Thanks.
Senior Technical Writer, Customer Content Services
Red Hat GmbH
Red Hat GmbH, http://www.de.redhat.com/, Registered seat: Grasbrunn,
Commercial register: Amtsgericht Muenchen, HRB 153243,
Managing Directors: Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham,
Michael O'Neill, Eric Shander