Previously the steps to remove a replica and its RUV was problematic. I
created two new "tasks" to take care of the entire replication environment.
 The new task "CLEANALLRUV<rid>" - run it once on any master
* This marks the rid as invalid. Used to reject updates to the
changelog, and the database RUV
* It then sends a "CLEANRUV" extended operation to each agreement.
* Then it cleans its own RUV.
* The CLEANRUV extended op then triggers that replica to send the same
CLEANRUV extop to its replicas, then it cleans its own RID.
Basically this operation cascades through the entire replication
 The "RELEASERUV<rid>" task - run it once on any master
* Once the RUV's have been cleaned on all the replicas, you need to
"release" the rid so that it can be reused. This operation also
cascades through the entire replication environment. This also
triggers changelog trimming.
For all of this to work correctly, there is a list of steps that needs
to be followed. This procedure is attached to the ticket.