Description: As reporter Oliver Thalmann (oliver.thalmann(a)chuv.ch)
pointed out, retrocl_init_trimming was repeating the retrocl_
housekeeping event every 5000 minutes instead of 5 minutes.
This patch fixes it to 5 minutes.
Thanks to Oliver Thalmann for his debugging. As he figured out,
retrocl_init_trimming was passing the interval in microseconds not in
* slapi_eq_repeat: cause an event to happen repeatedly.
* fn: the function to call
* arg: an argument to pass to the called function
* when: the time that the function should first be called
* interval: the amount of time (in milliseconds) between
* successive calls to the function
* slapi_eq_context - a handle to an opaque object which
* the caller can use to refer to this particular scheduled
slapi_eq_repeat(slapi_eq_fn_t fn, void *arg, time_t when, unsigned long