- the person icon to the left of the logged-in account name looks a
Yeah, the way they've done this in the template is far from optimal...
I just dropped the person icon.
- I'm not a UI guy, far from it, but the sort of grey-ish
the title bar is a tad dark such that it's hard to see the blue of the
Fedora infinity logo.
it is low enough contrast that I'd avoid it for a functional element,
but I think its ok for a visual flourish element (esp. because parts
of the infinity are very high contrast, so it should still be quite
- In both Seamonkey 1.1 and Konqueror 3.5.2 the tab boxes are
below the horizontal line. I'm at 1600x1200.
- Konqueror isn't rendering bullet points, just the indented text (see
FAQ or Building for examples).
I'll look into these.
- As we discussed in IRC it doesn't really work with IE6. The
bar doesn't render and the top screen image doesn't render properly
either. I just see a dark grey triangle in the upper-left. The tab boxes
are slightly below with this browser as well.
Yeah, I've been hacking on IE6 junk today, almost done I think.