389 Directory Server 220.127.116.11
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base version
Fedora packages are available on Fedora 33.
The new packages and versions are:
Source tarballs are available for download at Download
Highlights in 18.104.22.168
* Bug fixes
Installation and Upgrade
See Download <https://www.port389.org/docs/389ds/download.html>
information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install the server use *dnf install 389-ds-base*
To install the Cockpit UI plugin use *dnf install cockpit-389-ds*
After rpm install completes, run *dscreate interactive*
For upgrades, simply install the package. There are no further
There are no upgrade steps besides installing the new rpms
more information about the initial installation and setup
See Source <https://www.port389.org/docs/389ds/development/source.html>
for information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list:
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our
GitHub project: https://github.com/389ds/389-ds-base
* Bump version to 22.214.171.124
* Issue 4579 - libasan detects heap-use-after-free in URP test (#4584)
* Issue 4563 - Failure on s390x: ‘Fails to split RDN “o=pki-tomcat-CA”
into components’ (#4573)
* Issue 4526 - sync_repl: when completing an operation in the pending
list, it can select the wrong operation (#4553)
* Issue 4396 - Minor memory leak in backend (#4558) (#4572)
* Issue 4324 - Performance search rate: change entry cache monitor to
recursive pthread mutex (#4569)
* Issue 5442 - Search results are different between RHDS10 and RHDS11
389 Directory Server Development Team