389 Directory Server 188.8.131.52
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base version
Fedora packages are available on Fedora 32.
- Fedora 32
The new packages and versions are:
Source tarballs are available for download at Download
Highlights in 184.108.40.206
* Bug and Security fixes
Installation and Upgrade
See Download <https://www.port389.org/docs/389ds/download.html>
information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install the server use *dnf install 389-ds-base*
To install the Cockpit UI plugin use *dnf install cockpit-389-ds*
After rpm install completes, run *dscreate interactive*
For upgrades, simply install the package. There are no further
There are no upgrade steps besides installing the new rpms
more information about the initial installation and setup
See Source <https://www.port389.org/docs/389ds/development/source.html>
for information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
New UI Progress (Cockpit plugin)
The new UI is complete and QE tested.
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list:
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our
GitHub project: https://github.com/389ds/389-ds-base
* bump version to 220.127.116.11
* Issue 4609 - CVE - info disclosure when authenticating
* Issue 4581 - A failed re-indexing leaves the database in broken
* Issue 4579 - libasan detects heap-use-after-free in URP test (#4584)
* Issue 4563 - Failure on s390x: ‘Fails to split RDN “o=pki-tomcat-CA”
into components’ (#4573)
* Issue 4526 - sync_repl: when completing an operation in the pending
list, it can select the wrong operation (#4553)
* Issue 4324 - Performance search rate: change entry cache monitor to
recursive pthread mutex (#4569)
* Issue 5442 - Search results are different between RHDS10 and RHDS11
* Issue 4548 - CLI - dsconf needs better root DN access control
* Issue 4513 - Fix schema test and lib389 task module (#4514)
* Issue 4534 - libasan read buffer overflow in filtercmp (#4541)