389 Directory Server 188.8.131.52
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base version
Fedora packages are available on Fedora 33.
The new packages and versions are:
Source tarballs are available for download at Download
Highlights in 184.108.40.206
* Bug and Security fixes
Installation and Upgrade
See Download <https://www.port389.org/docs/389ds/download.html>
information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install the server use *dnf install 389-ds-base*
To install the Cockpit UI plugin use *dnf install cockpit-389-ds*
After rpm install completes, run *dscreate interactive*
For upgrades, simply install the package. There are no further
There are no upgrade steps besides installing the new rpms
more information about the initial installation and setup
See Source <https://www.port389.org/docs/389ds/development/source.html>
for information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list:
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our
GitHub project: https://github.com/389ds/389-ds-base
* Bump version to 220.127.116.11
* Update dscontainer (#4564)
* Issue 4591 - RFE - improve openldap_to_ds help and features (#4607)
* Issue 4324 - Some architectures the cache line size file does not exist
* Issue 4593 - RFE - Print help when nsSSLPersonalitySSL is not
* Issue 4609 - CVE - info disclosure when authenticating
389 Directory Server Development Team