# February 26th, 2013
* Jaromir Coufal
* Jirka Tomasek
* Tomas Sedovic
* Tzu-Mainn Chen
## Agenda Items
* Red Hat Brno DevConf finished this weekend
* "reminder" tweet was done prior
* Mainn has materials and brief report from Jiri, will create news item later this week
* news post created with links to presentations and Tomas's screencast
* if/when FOSDEM ever uploads screencasts, will create new news post (new news sounds weird)
* Conductor - tzumainn needs to start coordinating with release cabal
* Brno presentations - Jirka will check to see if there are any other videos that should be uploaded
* tuxjournal.net - check status with Francesco
* screencast page? Mainn will talk with website cabal
The Thirteenth Deltacloud Community call will be held today:
Tuesday, 26th February 2013 @ 1500 CET (Central Europe, Berlin, Prague)
(for other timezones see:
Anyone interested in the Deltacloud project is very welcome to join us.
We are using Google+ Hangouts again for this call. If you want to join
us, all you need to do is to setup a Google+ account and send us your
email, so we can invite you. All are welcome!
Agenda is at http://openetherpad.org/DeltacloudCall - the agenda items
1. Regions support in the Deltacloud Openstack driver - 2. A showcase of
upstream contributions by the Deltacloud community
Links to past calls are at http://deltacloud.apache.org/contact.html
Due to the stand off nature of the Tech Cabal (we aim to not get
involved unless issues are unsolvable via the usual means i.e. mail and
irc), we have had nothing or very little on the Agenda for the past
couple of month. Because of this I propose we change our meeting
frequency to once per month. I also propose that we take the
opportunity to give an overview of recent progress of each component,
this way we can all keep a track of where each project is going and
hopefully catch any potential integration problems early on.
Could those in favour of changing the meeting frequency and adding an
overview of each project in the monthly meeting please ack. I will take
a majority decision to go ahead.
The Red Hat Open Source and Standards (OSAS) team have been
kind enough to adopt me :), so I've moved teams as of yesterday.
In theory they'll have me working on Gluster integration with
OpenStack, and anything else the upstream Gluster Community
If there's any outstanding Aeolus stuff someone needs from me,
please let me know / remind me and I'll try and get it to you
in the near future. :)
Regards and best wishes,
Open Source and Standards @ Red Hat
February 21st, 2013
Matt Wagner (Awesome)
## Current Milestone Issues
- #81 - update about/home pages (mmorsi, matty_dubs, tzumainn)
- pull request exists, looks fine for about page
- homepage - thoughts on redesigning
- horizontal content?
- reduce news/twitter, put on column on left?
- update content into:
- What is Aeolus? - mission statement + short description of major projects
- "Get It" (rename) - links to "get it" and "use it"
- Developer Info - links to contribute and wiki
- #71 - sitemap - delayed (bmclaughlin)
- #66 - 'current users' page - got content approval, will tidy up and send out for pull request (mmorsi)
- #60 - fixed by matty_dubs
- #46 - Release page - talk to release cabal next week (tzumainn)
- #42 - community mgmt mailing list add to 'contact us' (matty_dubs)
## Future Milestone Issues
- create "future issues" milestone (matty_dubs)
- wiki cannot be searched - use google search? - (mmorsi)