FYI, a friendly reminder, the next weekly APAC meeting = Saturday, September 21st, 2013 at 04:00 UTC
It may be useful for addressing any questions which you may have as well as to help plan for F20. :)
Please be prompt and we will address priority issues first in order to save time.
* Provide APAC's FY2013 FAD updates and decisions.* Make sure that you have APAC Trac items listed with "meeting" as a key word for our review at .* Inquire upon APAC's FY2014 Budget updates and decisions.* We could review what SWAG you want, such as F20 media and others that you need for the future and plan for.* I have F20 on my mind with events as well as Release Parties!!!* Address questions as well as problems effectively.=======================================Our APAC Team as always fully supports you and I hope that your schedule permits attending our APAC meeting.
* If you are not able to attend, then as always review the meeting's logs. :)=======================================Day : September 21st, 2013Time : 04:00 UTC
See the following URL  to check and verify your own timing based on your location.
* The meeting's agenda is here ========================================On Freenode IRC Channel  : #fedora-meeting========================================We hope that you may be able to attend and join us. :)
Referenced URLs above -======================================== https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-apac/http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2013&month=09&d...https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Meeting:APAC_Ambassadors_2013-09-21#Agendahttps://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate/IRCHowTo======================... let us do great things for Fedora as well as APAC! :D
Sending positive Fedora energy to all your computers now. :v)
Lastly, please have a Great Fedora day and/or evening! :~)
Thank YouSincerely=-=-=-=-=- David -=-=-=-=-=David Ramsey=一石二鳥いっせきにちょうOne stone; two birds.To kill 2 birds with 1 stone.=Fedora Project's Japan & Maryland Ambassador dramsey(a)fedoraproject.org* http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:DramseyWith sixteen (16) x86_64 computing cores, 80 GB of RAM and eight SATA Seagate 7200.12 - 500 GB harddisks.With sixty-four (64) x86_64 computing cores, 256 GB of RAM and 1TB harddisks.The system definitions are at the following URL:* https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Dramsey#Using_embedded_code_have_upda...
Fedora PH just concluded its first meeting for FAD APAC 2013 a few minutes ago. The schedule we came up with is January 17-19, 2014. Please let us know if this is okay. A rough headcount of folks flying in will also be great. Thanks in advance!
On Wed, 18 Sep 2013 00:41:28 -0400, David Ramsey <diamond_ramsey(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
> Great to read from you, Harish and LCA2014 timeframe is noted, thank you! :)
> I concur 100% with Tuan, too. ;)
> Sending positive Fedora energy from all my computers to your computers now!!! ;)
Meeting started by masta at 02:00:04 UTC. The full logs are available at
* === FAmNA Roll Call === (masta, 02:00:04)
* === Announcements === (masta, 02:03:20)
* === Tickets === (masta, 02:05:54)
* LINK: https://fedorahosted.org/famna/report/9 (masta, 02:05:54)
* == Open Floor === (masta, 02:09:04)
* LINK: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora.next (sgallagh,
* Server WG would like Ambassadors to talk to the community about
Fedora.Next (masta, 02:22:35)
* LINK: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora.next (masta, 02:22:43)
* get ideas about what the community thinks about the new changes, and
have constructive talk to bring back to the WG's (masta, 02:23:20)
Meeting ended at 02:40:43 UTC.
Action Items, by person
People Present (lines said)
* masta (48)
* sgallagh (28)
* kk4ewt (10)
* zodbot (6)
* ParadoxGuitarist (5)
* dramsey (4)
* Award3535 (2)
* inode0 (2)
Please attend the weekly North America Ambassador IRC meeting today.
Wednesday @ 02:00 UTC
Which for NA should be the following time zones:
21:00 EST ( -5 utc)
20:00 CST ( -6 utc)
19:00 MST ( -7 utc)
18:00 PST ( -8 utc)
17:00 AKST ( -9 utc)
16:00 HAST (-10 utc)
See you there Disnard
we're going to have a regular EMEA meeting tomorrow.
* Date: Wednesday, Nov 6th, 2013
* Time: 21:00 UTC (note the UTC time has changed to stick with the same
local time after the daylight saving time change!)
* Location: #fedora-meeting@freenode
* Meeting agenda:
BTW I'm not sure if I'll be able to attend because I will be on a Red
Hat Tour at Slovak universities tomorrow. I'll do my best to attend and
chair the meeting because I missed the last meeting and will miss the
next due to holidays, but if I can't get online, please someone, take it
This mail is a reminder for today's meeting for the French speaking community.
2013-11-05 / 21:00 (hour of Paris)
Ce mail est un rappel pour la réunion de la communauté francophone, qui aura lieu ce mardi ( 5 novembre) à 21h00 heure de Paris sur IRC (freenode) #fedora-meeting-1 .
L'ordre du jour est disponible depuis cette page :
N'hésitez pas à le modifier pour rajouter des sujets qui vous semblent intéressants.
Merci de répondre à ce message en cas d'indisponibilité.