Was at the http://forums.fedoraforum.org/
and saw an entry for "Vote For Your
Favorite F16 Release Name - Jared Smith" -
"...The time has come to vote for the release name for Fedora 16. The Fedora
community has submitted quite a few suggestions for the Fedora 16 release name, and that
list has been narrowed down to the final nine candidates. Now you can vote on these names
and assist in the final selection for the successor of Fedora 15 "Lovelock".
This vote begins 5 April 2011 and runs until 11 April 2011 at 23:59:59 UTC. Other
* We are using the Range Voting method (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Range_voting
Ballots may be cast on the Fedora Elections System at
* If this is the first time you've used the voting system, you might want to read the
Fedora Elections Guide, currently located at
* To vote, you must have a valid Fedora Contributors License Agreement (CLA) and be a
member of at least one non-CLA group
To vote, visit: https://admin.fedoraproject.org/voting/about/relnamef16
Thank you to everyone who helped by contributing names for consideration, and reviewing
the names for the final ballot.
-- Jared Smith Fedora Project Leader ..."
Sending positive Fedora 14 and 15 energy to your computer now. :v)
Please have a great day and/or evening! :~)
- David -
One stone; two birds.
To kill 2 birds with 1 stone.
Fedora Project's Japan & Maryland Ambassador dramsey(a)fedoraproject.org
* Three (3) dual core systems with 8.0 GB of RAM running the Fedora 14 (Laughlin)
kernel - 126.96.36.199-88.fc14.x86_64
* One (1) dual core system with 8.0 GB of RAM running the Fedora 15 (Lovelock) kernel -
* One (1) dual core system with 8.0 GB of RAM running the Fedora 16 (TBD) kernel -
* Two (2) dual core systems with 3.0 GB of RAM running the Fedora 14 (Laughlin)
kernel - 188.8.131.52-88.fc14.i686.PAE
* One (1) dual core system with 3.0 GB of RAM running the Fedora 15 (Lovelock) kernel -
* One (1) dual core system with 3.0 GB of RAM running the Fedora 16 (TBD) kernel -
* One (1) dual core system with 3.0 GB of RAM running the Red Hat 6
(Beta) kernel - 2.6.32-19.el6.i686
With sixteen (16) x86_64 computing cores, 80 GB of RAM and eight SATA
Seagate 7200.12 - 500 GB harddisks.