On Sun, Apr 5, 2009 at 4:22 PM, sunil datta <sunil_prog(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
How can I change my email id which is being currently used for receiving mail from
>fedora, so that I should receive all the mails from fedora at my new email address.
I believe that what you intend to do is change the email id that you
used to subscribe to the mailing list and where all the mails from the
mailing lists are received. If this is what you want then please
follow these steps
1) Go to this page 
2) Scroll to the bottom of the page
3) You will find this line: "To unsubscribe from
Fedora-ambassadors-list, get a password reminder, or change your
subscription options enter your subscription email address:"
4) Enter your current email id and slick on the button that says
"Unsubscribe or edit options"
5) Next you will be asked for the password. Enter your password for
the list and click login
6) On top you will find this: "Changing your Fedora-ambassadors-list
7) Read the instructions and you can change your email id or name by
providing them and clicking the :change my address and name"
8)If you want to change the email id for all the fedora or redhat
lists you have subscribed to, then check the "change globally" box.
If you face any problem, do not hesitate to contact.
Rangeen Basu Roy Chowdhury