I have followed the same procedure.
--- On Sun, 5/4/09, Rangeen Basu <sherry151(a)gmail.com> wrote:
From: Rangeen Basu <sherry151(a)gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Ambassadors] want to change the email id
Date: Sunday, 5 April, 2009, 4:56 PM
On Sun, Apr 5, 2009 at 4:22 PM, sunil datta <sunil_prog(a)yahoo.com>
> How can I change my email id which is being currently
used for receiving mail from >fedora, so that I should
receive all the mails from fedora at my new email address.
I believe that what you intend to do is change the email id
used to subscribe to the mailing list and where all the
mails from the
mailing lists are received. If this is what you want then
follow these steps
1) Go to this page 
2) Scroll to the bottom of the page
3) You will find this line: "To unsubscribe from
Fedora-ambassadors-list, get a password reminder, or change
subscription options enter your subscription email
4) Enter your current email id and slick on the button that
"Unsubscribe or edit options"
5) Next you will be asked for the password. Enter your
the list and click login
6) On top you will find this: "Changing your
7) Read the instructions and you can change your email id
or name by
providing them and clicking the :change my address and
8)If you want to change the email id for all the fedora or
lists you have subscribed to, then check the "change
If you face any problem, do not hesitate to contact.
Rangeen Basu Roy Chowdhury
Fedora-ambassadors-list mailing list