FYI, a friendly reminder, the next weekly APAC meeting = Saturday, March 30th,2013 at
Please be prompt and we will address priority issues first in order to save time.
* Make sure that you have APAC Trac items listed with "meeting" as a key word
for our review at .
* We will review our what SWAG for example, such as F18 media and others that you need for
the future and plan for future F18 media needs.
* Address questions as well as problems effectively.
Our APAC Team as always fully supports you and I hope that your schedule permits attending
our APAC meeting.
* If you are not able to attend, then as always review the meeting's logs. :)
Day : March 30th,2013
Time : 04:00 UTC
See the following URL  to check and verify your own timing based on your location.
* The meeting's agenda is here 
On Freenode IRC Channel  : #fedora-meeting
We hope that you may be able to attend and join us. :)
Referenced URLs above -
Together let us do great things for Fedora as well as APAC! :D
Sending positive Fedora energy to all your computers now. :v)
Lastly, please have a Great Fedora day and/or evening! :~)
- David -
Even monkeys fall from trees.
Even experts make mistakes.
Fedora Project's Japan & Maryland Ambassador dramsey(a)fedoraproject.org
With sixteen (16) x86_64 computing cores, 80 GB of RAM and eight SATA Seagate 7200.12 -
500 GB harddisks.
With sixty-four (64) x86_64 computing cores, 256 GB of RAM and 1TB harddisks.
The system definitions are at the following URL: