The required paperwork is changing so I am trying to get us unblocked on that. Once I
either have the new paperwork or confirmation that we can use the existing paperwork, we
can move forward.
In the interim, please direct reimbursements to either Andrew, Joerg, or me.
On Tue, Feb 27, 2018, at 3:44 AM, Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 26, 2018 at 11:00 AM, Huiren Woo <giantcrabby(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi Izhar,
> > I would be able to assist on this matter and take over the card but I
> > would need guidance on this area.
> Feel free to message me on telegram for guidance. However, on the process
> on getting a card for you, we'll have to wait for Bex to advise on it.
> > Although I would be in the military camp on weekdays, I am still available
> > on the weekends.
> > I think it would be fair if we could do a quick vote on who should take
> > over as the card holder, if necessary. What do the rest think?
> Mohd Izhar Firdaus Bin Ismail / KageSenshi
> Fedora Malaysia Contributor & Ambassador
> 92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866 5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331
> ambassadors mailing list -- ambassadors(a)lists.fedoraproject.org
> To unsubscribe send an email to ambassadors-leave(a)lists.fedoraproject.org