I've been working with the marketing team to update the marketing
collateral that we ambassadors can use at events. I've put up a page
here that lists the currently available collateral, and the status of
the others that aren't up to date:
- The generic Fedora flyer is up to date
- The flyer for home users is complete, but under review
- The flyer for developers is a WIP
- Posters are still around.
- The cheat cube needs updating. It doesn't speak about firewalld and
- Stickers/buttons/T-shirts are all still there
I've been trying to get all of them updated, but I'm stretched with
other Fedora and non Fedora tasks at the moment. If some of you could
please take over the pending tasks and improve the collateral for the
benefit of the community, it'll be great :)
As always, translations are more than welcome. Do inform the marketing
team so that we can collate everything on one wiki page.
Please feel free to give us feedback, either via mail to the marketing
team of using a trac ticket. If there's other collateral that isn't
listed, please feel free to add to the wiki page.
APAC: FOSSASIA/FUDCon China people: if you update the collateral, you
can take a lot of stuff to the event!
Join Fedora! Come talk to us!