- F10 released - woohoo
* Tasks [https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/NA/Tasks
* BarCamps - David Nalley discussed an initiative to improve the presence
of Fedora at BarCamps across North America.
Some discussion followed about formulating clear, quantifiable goals for
North America with BarCamp participation as an example. More discussion of
this is planned followed by a proposal for ambassadors for Q4 activities.
* Finding Events - David Nalley raised some questions about how ambassadors
go about finding events to participate in and whether we can assist that
process in some way (it is a rather ad hoc and haphazard process currently).
* Flyover State Campaign - David Nalley presented a new initiative to target
pockets of North America that lack any Fedora presence to try to begin
building a Fedora community in those geographic locations. The idea is to
fund a couple of ambassadors to travel several times to these locations to
work on community building. Looking for some good candidate locations now.
* FUDcon/FADNA planning discussion was briefly revisited.
* Open Street Map - Yaakov Nemoy reported about his ongoing work with OSM and
BarCamp experiences related to that work. One of the interesting points in
this discussion was the importance of thinking about how a community that
you build will survive and grow on its own after you leave it.
* Open Floor
I would again like to thank all the participants, especially the new
ambassadors joining us for the first time tonight.