FAMSCO will meet on February 1 at 1800 UTC in #fedora-meeting-1
The agenda is below, and also at
== 2010-02-01 agenda ==
Review last week's action items:
* January's FAMSCO monthly report
** Everyone -- spend 15 minutes
[[Ambassadors/SteeringCommittee/ReportTemplate |adding relevant
** Max -- final editing of the report.
** Susmit -- turn it into a PDF, create Publican/Latex template for
** Joerg -- send the final report to the mailing list.
** Maria -- schedule the first Ambassadors IRC town hall for sometime in
the first week of February, in #fedora-ambassadors. Probably need to
tell people that we'll change the times of these town halls monthly, so
that all regions can participate over time.
* Joerg -- update mentoring status
* Rodrigo -- create a workflow for event organization along the
interfaces used in the Fedora Community Portal and FAS2.
Stuff from last week's agenda that we didn't get to:
* Joerg -- make mentoring better through more automation
* Joerg -- Input for mentoring survey
* Max -- report on the [[Events_FAD_2010|Events FAD]] and what that
means for all FUDCons in 2010.
* Can we make the FAMSCO trac instance completely open? Max thinks yes.
* 10 minutes -- short regional reports and feedback.
* Max -- Lead review of