Fedora Classroom has been successfully completed for April 2009 with
five IRC sessions
* Setting up a Virtual Routing Environment using Fedora and User Mode
Linux - Balaji Gurudass
* Introduction to busybox and QEMU on Fedora - Balaji Gurudass
* Introduction to Netlink Sockets, What are they? - Balaji Gurudass
* Building RPM packages - Christoph Wickert
* Fedora Networking Basics - Kevin Fenzi
You can find the IRC logs for all the sessions at
Thank you for all the participants, speakers and organizers. See you,
Just thought I would remind everyone that we are going to be holding
some IRC Classes in the fedora classroom this weekend.
Classes are held in #fedora-classroom on irc.freenode.net.
Classes this weekend start at 10:00 UTC on both Saturday and Sunday.
for more details. We have some great looking classes lined up this time!
(We also still have open class slots for anyone who would like to sign
up to teach this weekend).
Also, we are always looking for teachers and suggestions for topics for
new classes. See the above wiki page to add a suggestion or just reply
to this email or mailing list thread.
Hope to see a bunch of you there!