Fedora 28 Beta Released
We're excited to announce the release of Fedora 28 Beta.
A short list of highlights:
* Modular Repository for Fedora Server
* The Workstation edition of Fedora 28 Beta features GNOME 3.28.
* 64-bit Arm (Aarch64) now a primary architecture for Fedora Server
* VirtualBox Guest Additions
* Kubernetes 1.9 in Fedora 28 Atomic Host Beta
* And more...
For more details about the release, read the full announcement at
or look for the prerelease pages in the download sections at
Since this is a Beta release, we expect that you may encounter bugs or
missing features. To report issues encountered during testing, contact the
Fedora QA team via the mailing list or in #fedora-qa on Freenode.
There will be an outage starting at 2018-04-04 21:00UTC, which will last
approximately 6 hours.
To convert UTC to your local time, take a look at
date -d '2018-04-04 21:00UTC'
Reason for outage:
We will be applying critical security updates and rebooting all
All services may be affected. We will try to keep any outages
short, but expect some things to go up or down in the outage window.
Please join #fedora-admin or #fedora-noc on irc.freenode.net or add
comments to the ticket for this outage above.