Fedora Linux 35 Beta Released
The Fedora Project is pleased to announce the immediate availability
of Fedora 35 Beta, the next step towards our planned Fedora 35 release
at the end of October.
Download the prerelease from our Get Fedora site:
* Get Fedora 35 Beta Workstation: https://getfedora.org/workstation/download/
* Get Fedora 35 Beta Server: https://getfedora.org/server/download/
* Get Fedora 35 IoT: https://getfedora.org/iot/download/
Or, check out one of our popular variants, including KDE Plasma, Xfce,
and other desktop environments, as well as images for ARM devices:
* Get Fedora 35 Beta Spins: https://spins.fedoraproject.org/prerelease
* Get Fedora 35 Beta Labs: https://labs.fedoraproject.org/prerelease
* Get Fedora 35 Beta ARM: https://arm.fedoraproject.org/prerelease
## Beta Release Highlights
* Fedora 35 Workstation Beta includes GNOME 41
* Fedora Kinoite—a KDE Plasma environment based on rpm-ostree technology
* Fedora Linux 35 builds on the switch to PipeWire for managing audio
by introducing WirePlumber as the default session manager.
* Python 3.10, Perl 5.34, PHP 8.0 updated versions.
* And more ...
For more details about the release, read the full announcement at
or look for the prerelease pages in the download sections at
Since this is a Beta release, we expect that you may encounter bugs or
missing features. To report issues encountered during testing, contact
the Fedora QA team via the test(a)lists.fedoraproject.org mailing list or
in #fedora-qa on Libera Chat.
Fedora Release Engineering.