I am desperately trying to run Fedora on my Raspberry Pi 3 B.
So far, I wasn't successfull at all.
I don't understand well, what everything I must do in order to create bootable (micro)SD card or USB flash drive with Fedora.
Successes till now:
* Boot from USB enabled or RPi3B.
* Raspbian image runs well, i configured Raspbian quite as I wanted. (Which provides two basic debug informations - RPi runs and it runs well both from SD and USB)
* even CentOS image run well (https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/AltArch/Arm32/RaspberryPi3)
Informations I use:
* I heard, new stable linux kernel (4.7.6) supports RPi3.
* I heard, Fedora 25 use this kernel
=> which means it should be able to run on Rpi3 arch without workarounds (like use kernel used for RPi2)
I went through dozens tutorials, articles, tips, tricks & gits but the vast majority was about RPi2.
So now few questions to the begining?
1) Are there images of Fedora for RPi3? (in case I am just blind)
2) Will they ever be here? (in case it would't be somehow possible to run Fedora on RPi3 properly ever)
3) Can I use raw images of Fedora 25 ARM on getfedora.org? (Are they ready to run on RPi3? Are the kernel changes already integrated in this version?)
3.1) How can I transfer it to my SD card for RPi3? (I tried gnome-disks, dd, fedora-media-creator, fedora-arm-maker ... or whatever are all those called, still no success.)
Core Services - Databases Team