Is there anything odd looking in dmesg / maybe something missing ?.
You might join the pine64 IRC channel also the pinebook pro channel is
On Sat, Oct 24, 2020 at 4:38 PM Karl Li <karl(a)omjii.com> wrote:
I noticed that on a pine64-pro board running aarch64 Fedora 32, ethernet is broken with
the latest set of patches installed through dfn update. To reproduce:
1. Download the latest Fedora-Minimal-32-1.6.aarch64.raw.xz image from the Fedora
alternate architectures page
2. Flash the image to an SD card using 'arm-image-installer
--image=Fedora-Minimal-32-1.6.aarch64.raw.xz --media=[sd card here]
3. Boot the pine64-pro board from the SD card like usual, set up new account, etc.
4. At this point, ethernet should work. Run 'dnf update', install latest patches,
5. Upon reboot, ethernet no longer works
Has anyone else run into this or have some possible hints?
arm mailing list -- arm(a)lists.fedoraproject.org
To unsubscribe send an email to arm-leave(a)lists.fedoraproject.org
Fedora Code of Conduct: https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/project/code-of-conduct/
List Guidelines: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines
List Archives: https://email@example.com
“Science is a differential equation. Religion is a boundary condition.”