On Mon, 2011-08-01 at 08:31 -0600, Tim Flink wrote:
On Mon, 1 Aug 2011 07:24:10 -0400 (EDT)
Kamil Paral <kparal(a)redhat.com> wrote:
> we have finished working on some important tickets. I want to discuss
> the readiness to release AutoQA 0.6.0.
> The rest of the tickets will probably take some more time and are not
> ready yet.
Is it worth waiting for #347 (urls in bodhi)? I think that the autoqa
parts are easy - I could get that code done today.
However, I'm not as sure about the infrastructure changes that would be
needed. Martin made a .spec for yourls (haven't looked at it yet) and I
would still need to make one for the client. After all that is done, we
would need to set YOURLS up in production and that might be pushing it
for release this week (especially if we want the packages in
My $0.02 ... if that's not ready in the next day or so ... let's just
release with what we have and line that up for the next release. My
impression is that it would take a more than this week to get packaging,
deployment+configuration, autoqa integration and testing completed.
Of course, my involvement in this release is fairly low-key (package
building + push) ... so whatever the group feels is appropriate.