I have released new version of mock and mock-core-configs. It just landed into Bodhi.
Release notes are here:
I am not going to copy it here this time. But please read it. The release is BIG. And mainly it solve the issues with zstd.
Instead, I want to state several thing regarding development:
* This is last 1.4.x release with features.
* I set up "mock-1.4" branch. If I ever do some 1.4.x release, it will be pure bugfix.
* next release (1.5.0) will likely take same time (hmm after New Year?) and may be released to rawhide only
* I plan to start removing python2 code. Pull requests are welcome.
* In 1.5 version I plan to enable bootstrap feature by default. Last blocker was "file:///my/local/path" url in
baseurl which was fixed in this 1.4.20 release.
Miroslav Suchy, RHCA
Red Hat, Associate Manager ABRT/Copr, #brno, #fedora-buildsys
Is it possible to teach Koji to build packages for the same
architectures twice, with slightly different buildroots? The buildroots
would have different %dist macro definitions, and as a result the binary
packages would have distinct NEVRAs.
New configs with templates are great but they broke FedoraReview 
FedoraReview is also written in python and code  works but
tracedecorator.py  logs to stdout a lot of messages, the messages
doesn't make fedoraReview stop and FedoraReview finish successfully.
I'd like to know how I shut up tracedecorater.py logs.
config_opts = mockbuild.util.setup_default_config_opts(None, "unknown",
mockbuild.util.update_config_from_file(config_opts, path, None)
Sérgio M. B.