On Sun, Jun 17, 2007 at 09:17:08AM -0400, Jesse Keating wrote:
On Saturday 16 June 2007 11:14:20 Michael_E_Brown(a)dell.com wrote:
> Which packages break compilation without this fix?
A couple I know off the top of my head is grub and syslinux. They both need
to build 32bit.
> I'd be willing to spin 0.7.2. I've bumped the versions to 0.7.2 and pushed
> that. I wouldnt be able to do a fedora update until tomorrow, though.
That's fine, I'd hope to see some more feedback on the other bugs we're
- I promoted 0.7.1 to F-7 updates-stable based on it being there a week
with no screaming.
- I've pushed 0.7.2 to rawhide.
- I've created a a updates-testing release for 0.7.2 for F-7
- Update FC-6 to 0.7.2. Will do this probably tomorrow if nobody
- Update EPEL 4/5 to 0.7.2. Will do with FC-6 update.