FUDCon APAC 2014 was held on last weekends, and the feedback I get so
far is quite positive. I would like to thank everyone (volunteers,
speakers, sponsors, and attendees) who help to make it. I am so glad to
have you all join the event. Your contributions are appreciated very
Although the main conference is over, there are still something to do at
the moment. So this email mainly serves as a reminder about the post
- Budget. Thanks to generous sponsorship from local companies and
communities, and since a few sponsored speaker cannot come in the end,
it seems we now have some budget left. We think it might be a good
idea to raise the subsidy amount for our speakers, many of whom travel
a long way and make the event wonderful. We are going to have a
special IRC meeting for budget adjustment. Before that, speakers may
upload travel receipts, but please do not mark it as ready for
- Reimbursement. Dear speakers and sponsored attendees, you need to
upload your receipts on fudcon-planning trac and post event reports on
Fedora Planet aggregated blog. Refer to the wiki pages  for more
information. Please add the links to your event reports to the FUDCon
wiki page too .
- Photos. As mentioned in previous email , everyone please share the
FUDCon photos you have taken, and post the links to the wiki page .
- Videos. We have recorded all the speeches in each room. Currently
volunteers are busy editing and converting the videos. Hopefully they
will be uploaded soon.
- Event Reports. We are working on the "official" news reports for the
event. Meanwhile we would like to see all kinds of event reports from
everyone. Sponsored speakers and attendees, please note event reports
are a must to get reimbursed.
- Slides. Dear speakers, please upload your slides and other supporting
materials online, and add the links to the wiki page .
- Feedback Survey. We will make a survey form to collect feedback
systematically. Stay tuned for the message about the survey link.
- Badge. We would like to award each FUDCon speaker / volunteer /
attendee a special Fedora Badge . A ticket has been filed .
- Planning Doc. Dear organizing team fellows, it is time to use existing
information to refine our bidding / planning document! It will do
great good to the next round.
On behalf of FUDCon APAC 2014 organizing team