On Thu, 11 Mar 2010, Justin M. Forbes wrote:
On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 01:19:53PM -0500, Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:
> Because of travel delays, I will be on a plane during our scheduled
> meeting time. If someone else wants to lead the meeting, I'm fine with
> that; otherwise, I'm happy to wait until next week.
My status is unlikely to change between now and meeting time, so I am fine
waiting until next week as well.
> Until this "big thing" happens, though, we should still be able to upload
> our latest kernel for testing, and if we can get an AKI uploaded that
> works for F12, we should be able to start building images. In fact, I
> think we should be trying to upload both F12 and F13-beta images.
> Justin -- are we ready to upload AKIs for F12 and F13-beta? Any
> impediments at this point?
The 2.6.32 kernel was finally pushed to updates today, so I can get it
uploaded, but it will likely be this evening or tomorrow before that
Just send a quick note to the list letting us know?
As for F-13, I am a little uneasy uploading this one. Once we upload
kernel and mark it public, it will show up for anyone to use. Do we really
want to do this?
Sure, if we call it F-13-prealpha-eats-babies. :)
Educational materials should be high-quality, collaborative, and free.
and join the conversation.