Hi everyone. Joe and I did a lot of work on the cloud changelist, starting
from the brainstorming list that Sandro put into place. Please take a look
The next steps are:
1. Many of the changes and dependencies are missing owners. It would be
nice to fill that in, although we can leave some of them TBD if need be.
2. Please make sure that we aren't missing anything crucial. Discuss here
if it looks like something is missing.
3. There's some room to discuss the priorities, although I do think we have
it about right.
4. Do feel free to make any minor cleanup or enhancements. Even spelling
fixes and the like. If it seems big, mention it here, or otherwise just
5. I propose that we accept this list by lazy consensus -- that is, if we
don't get any -1s from WG members by 23:00 UTC on Monday, we'll consider
it accepted. I don't think there is anything controversial in here.
Matthew Miller -- Fedora Project -- <mattdm(a)fedoraproject.org>