There's been a couple of big changes to rootwrap in Folsom which will
affect the packaging:
(was in folsom-2)
(will be in folsom-3)
* sudoers file should allow "nova-rootwrap /etc/nova/rootwrap.conf *"
* Need to package /etc/nova/rootwrap.conf
* Package the filters in /usr/share/nova/rootwrap
* In folsom-2, we need root_helper updated to
include /etc/nova/rootwrap.conf as a first arg:
root_helper=sudo nova-rootwrap /etc/nova/rootwrap.conf
but in folsom-3, we want to replace the root_helper option with:
This means we have a backwards compat issue - unless users update
root_helper in their existing nova.conf to include the first arg (or
remove it in favour of rootwrap_config), things will break.
I can't recall - how much of a no-no is it to try and fix up user config
files in %post?
 - discussed at length in https://review.openstack.org/#/c/8747/