jberkus added a new comment to an issue you are following:
Here's what I have per Dusty:
1. Switch to OverlayFS for default Docker FS. (but not one-big-volume for backwards
2. Containerized Kubernetes as an option.
3. Rename media files (ISO, etc.) to match OStree release date. @dusty, can you provide
an example of a completed filename for this?
4. gpg verification of OSTree commits by default
5. two week releases and OSTree updates now synchronize
To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email