As promised, here's the agenda and info:
Meeting time: 14:00 UTC
To convert UTC to your local time, take a look at
date -d '2014-03-13 14:00 UTC'
Meeting channel: #fedora-meeting
= Agenda =
== Old Topics ==
* Status of Cantas board for tracking?
== New Topics ==
* Discussion of replacing cloud-init with min-metadata-service as
default or other alternatives
* Also consider CoreOS cloud-init
* Do we want to (try and) kick out Python on the Docker Host image?
This would *require* both replacing cloud-init by min-metadata-service
and yum by ostree.
* Do we want the Docker Host image to use ostree (as kinda yum/dnf
* How can we get the community more involved in our efforts? Changes
* Open Floor
Joe Brockmeier | Principal Cloud & Storage Analyst
jzb(a)redhat.com | http://community.redhat.com/
Twitter: @jzb | http://dissociatedpress.net/